Thursday, June 07, 2007

NFSv4.1 Bakeathon in Austin next week

I'm going to Austin, TX next week to attend the NFSv4.1 interoperability testing event at Sun's facility. PNFS (parallel NFS) will be tested by several companies. I'll talk more about pNFS after the testing event. Feel free to post some questions now, and I'll follow up next week.

My reason for going is to get feed back on the NFSv4.1 draft specification which I've been editing along with Spencer Shepler of Sun, and Dave Noveck of NetApp. Back to my editing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave works for SUN ? .. REAAAALLLY ? :-)

Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Mike Eisler said...

Thanks for catching the typo on Dave's affiliation. Corrected.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home